How to translate a Word document (Step by Step)
MS Word format refers to the document formats developed and used chiefly by Microsoft Word software – specifically the DOC and DOCX formats.
- Create a free account at: DocTranslator.com
- Go to the Translations Tab and follow 4 simple steps.
- Step 1. Choose a File
- Step 2. Select Original Language
- Step 3. Select Target Language
- Step 4. Upload
- Translation begins and the status changes as “Processing“
- Wait a little and download page appears.
- Click “Download” button and save the translated file.
How To Translate Word Document – Youtube Instruction
In this video, I will show you How To Translate a Word Document.