How to translate an Excel file (.xlsx)
After watching this Youtube video, you will learn how to translate any Excel file into over 100 languages quickly and easily.
Microsoft Excel is a spreadsheet developed by Microsoft for Windows, macOS, Android and iOS. It features calculation, graphing tools, pivot tables, and a macro programming language called Visual Basic for Applications (VBA). It has been a very widely applied spreadsheet for these platforms, especially since version 5 in 1993, and it has replaced Lotus 1-2-3 as the industry standard for spreadsheets. Excel forms part of the Microsoft Office suite of software.
To translate an Excel file, follow these simple steps:
- Create a free account at: DocTranslator.com
- Go to the Translations Tab and follow 4 simple steps.
- Step 1. Choose a File
- Step 2. Select Original Language
- Step 3. Select Target Language
- Step 4. Upload
- Translation begins and the status changes as “Processing“
- Wait a little and download page appears.
- Click “Download” button and save the translated file.