How to translate your document files
Translate your documents in just a few steps – Upload, select language and convert! You can translate any documents in English, Arabic, Czech, German, Spanish, French, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Turkish or Chinese.
Online Document Translator allows to translate any document into any language (over 100 of them!) It utilizes the latest technology of machine learning (AI) which produces human-like quality translation without incurring usual problems: expensive humans and slow turnaround times.
In order to begin utilizing Document Translator, you need to create a free account. All documents less than 1,000 words in lengths are offered free. That’s right. There is no fee for translating small documents.
- Create a free account at: Document Translator
- Go to the Translations Tab and follow 4 simple steps.
- Step 1. Choose a File
- Step 2. Select Original Language
- Step 3. Select Target Language
- Step 4. Upload
- Translation begins and the status changes as “Processing“
- Wait a little and download page appears.
- Click “Download” button and save the translated file.